The course From Management to Leadership will run the 10th and 17th March 2020 in Nice.
A 2-day leadership and teambuilding course.
The course aims are:
- To get a grounding in the basics of management
- To gain the leadership skills that suit your personality
- To gain the skills to bring out the team’s potential
- To improve interpersonal and communication skills
- To work on forward-planning to lead the team
On the course we will hear from an experienced leader who will give practical insight, offering the opportunity for a frank discussion.
He will tackle different topics with very tangible examples: managing a team, how to position yourself in relation to your own line management, motivating staff, managing and preventing conflict etc.
Many role plays based on real-life case studies will be offered with constructive and people-focussed debriefing.
This course will be held in Nice.
Fees: €595.00 excluding tax (+20% VAT) for the 2 days (price per person).
minimum of 3 participants.
Last session was rated 4,6/5.
The detailed programme and practical information are available on request. Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org