The training for trainers course will be held in Nice on 19 and 27 February 2019.
Find out how to design appropriate courses, work on your training methods and help your participants to learn.
This practical course will enable you to work in situ on a selected theme that is relevant to your company.
1. Training courses: how to incorporate the basics
2. Preparing training materials for the different stages of the course
3. Delivering content and checking it has been understood.
4. Managing difficult situations during training.
5. Evaluating the course with the input of participants
Over these two days you will work on both established and new training materials and methods to ensure your courses have an impact and are unforgettable, reflecting your personality.
Personalised preparation is carried out in advance of the training by telephone or email.
Various role plays are offered with constructive, considerate debriefing.
Course fees: €585.00 (+VAT 20%) per person for 2 days.
Minimum 4 participants
The detailed programme and practical information are available on request.
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will be held in Nice (option for Sophia Antipolis) from 9 am to 5 pm. A customised course will be available.