The course From Management to Leadership will run the 7th and 8th March 2022 in Nice.
A 2-day leadership and teambuilding course.
The course aims are:
- To get a grounding in the basics of management
- To gain the leadership skills that suit your personality
- To gain the skills to bring out the team’s potential
- To improve interpersonal and communication skills
- To work on forward-planning to lead the team
On the course we will hear from an experienced leader who will give practical insight, offering the opportunity for a frank discussion.
He will tackle different topics with very tangible examples: managing a team, how to position yourself in relation to your own line management, motivating staff, managing and preventing conflict etc.
Many role plays based on real-life case studies will be offered with constructive and people-focussed debriefing. This course will be held in Nice. Customised course.
Personalised preparation is carried out in advance of the training by telephone or email.
Personalised preparation is carried out in advance of the training by telephone or email. Various role plays are offered with constructive, considerate debriefing.
A personalized follow-up is carried out one month after the training, (possibility of a follow-up 5/5).
– 😷 The course takes place in person (in Nice or Sophia Antipolis) in compliance with the health regulations in force
– 🖥 This training is available in distance learning format
Detailed programme and practical arrangements on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course fees: €595.00 (+VAT 20%) per person for 2 days. Lunch is included.
Minimum 3 participants
This training takes place in Nice (possibility Sophia Antipolis) from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (14 hours, including breaks).
Last session rated 4,9/5
Comments: “Tailor-made training based on experiences in the field. Transmissions of numerous tools to develop our capacities. The training was carried out remotely with Brio (I even think it is easier to deliver in this format than in person!) THANK YOU”
This training is also available within your Company.